DiabetesForum.com is honoured to have a group of great writers on staff. The site is fast gaining a reputation for being one of the best online support networks and content providers for diabetics worldwide. Our writers are constantly striving to become an authority source for diabetes related news on the web. We do this by being constantly plugged in to one of the largest communities serving diabetics online.
Bob Sheth – Executive Editor
DiabetesForum.com’s executive editing role is undertaken by Bob Sheth . His main editing function revolves around sourcing the latest news stories from within the very well established diabetesforum.com community.
Bob founded the current site in 2009 and has since grown it to become one of the best known support networks for diabetics online.
Barbera Hewitt – Senior Editor
Barbera has more than 20 years of industry knowledge in journalism which include being published at well known newspapers such as The French Paper, the Daily Mail, the Daily Telegraph and a number of web blogs.
Sarita Sheth - Journalist
After a successful career in the public sector, Sarita is now following her dream job working in journalism and social media. Her editorial work is driven by her experience in the health, education and the public sector where she has spent the last ten years of her working life.
Mark Benson – Journalist & Blogger
Mark’s online journalism experience is coming close to ten years. His diverse interests allow him to cover, comment and research many stories for our network of sites. The quality of his work can be seen with his frequent quotes in the mainstream press.
Editorial Policy at Diabetes Forum
- DiabetesForum.com is committed to the highest editorial standards in the provision of all its website content and related services.
- It is committed to providing reliable, timely and objective information on all aspects of diabetes.
- In all instances we strive to ensure that content is founded on the best knowledge currently available.
- Content will be accurate, balanced and transparent.
- Information given will be judged against the best available evidence and sources named wherever possible.
- Where content contains conjecture or opinion, this will be clearly indicated.
- DiabetesForum.com is committed to editorial quality.
- News stories and feature articles are picked by an editorial team to ensure they are particularly relevant to readers.
- Our selection of news stories and feature articles will not be influenced by the demands of advertisers.
- We will strive for the highest quality of reporting, writing, photography and design. Any factual mistakes will be corrected.
- All content will be suitable for a general audience and will not contain material that might be deemed offensive.
- DiabetesForum.com will review this policy from time to time and reserves the right to make any changes as and when appropriate.