What was your fasting blood sugar this morning? Archive 2015 - Page 697

Go Back   The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online > Diabetes Forum Start Here > Diabetes Forum Lounge

Diabetes Forum Lounge The Diabetes Forum lounge is the more social area of the community. Please feel free to drop in, and discuss anything thatís on your mind. Use this area for off topic discussions, making friends and being social.


Like Tree18659Likes

What was your fasting blood sugar this morning? Archive 2015 - Page 697


Closed Thread
 
Shared Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2014, 21:39   #6961
Senior Member
 
canadiandude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 2,232

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2011

3398 likes received
2647 likes given
Default

A 5.5 this morning. My reporting is still in delayed mode as work is still piled up and looking at me with an evil eye!

Tamagno, grammaB and macksvicky like this.
__________________

View canadiandude's full Diabetes Forum profile here.
canadiandude is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 03:03   #6962
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: US
Posts: 207

Member Type
Type 1
Diagnosed in 2014

210 likes received
53 likes given
Default

Almost 130 and no apparent reason. Experiencing up and down bg's, tiredness and "stomach issues" off and on since Sunday AM. I did have a pneumonia and flue vaccines late Friday, but no fever, chills, etc. Bizzare. Oh well.

macksvicky likes this.
Vhm1 is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 08:55   #6963
Senior Member
 
gotsomeold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: US - GA and SC
Posts: 2,584

Member Type
Type Pre
Diagnosed in 2013

4673 likes received
4863 likes given
Default

90 (4.9) this morning.

Vhm1, I have definitely had weird BG spikes from medications and supplements. Sometimes it seems like the liver is just looking for excuses to dump glucose.

Tamagno and macksvicky like this.
__________________
- Nancy

wf, 63yo, 5'4", 110 lbs
LCHF diet-controlled T2
DXd myself with PP BG over 270
DX 12/13 with A1C 5.9
8/26/14 HbA1c 5.5
avg BG: 90 - 95 before meals, 100 - 110 one hour PP, 95 2 hours PP
gotsomeold is offline  
 
Old 09-25-2014, 10:05   #6964
Senior Member
 
Tamagno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 2,206

Member Type
Type 1
Diagnosed in 2011

4235 likes received
5260 likes given
Default

High this morning, no doubt the infection.

iOS 8.0 does some interesting things, but I think is really not ready for use. It crashes and freezes apps and sites - like this one - frequently. Closing web sites is no longer obvious in Safari, but can be done.

Oh, CD, the start of term blues! Seems no matter how I try, things are never quite so smooth as i plan!

__________________

View Tamagno's full Diabetes Forum profile here.
Tamagno is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 11:36   #6965
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 292

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2013

313 likes received
84 likes given
Default

127 this morning, a couple possible causes for it to be up 20 points from my normal range.

macksvicky likes this.
__________________
David
Dx Jan. 8, 2013
Apercula is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 12:55   #6966
Senior Member
 
macksvicky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Missouri Ozarks
Posts: 1,235

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2002

2609 likes received
11320 likes given
Default

Woke up at 2:30 and could not go back to sleep.....87 so odd though, right before I went for my am walk it was 68 so I cut my walk time in half, after walking it went up to 71 so maybe the stupid Januvia is working too well, I even cut back 2units on the Lantus last night.

Tamagno likes this.
__________________
Vicky

A1C at DX 2002 7.2
7/14 8.8
10/14 5.2
1/15 4.8
4/15 4.8
9/15 5.2

3/16 5.4
Weight was 280 now 186, 94# lost so far
macksvicky is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 12:59   #6967
Senior Member
 
gfaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: New Mexico USA
Posts: 870

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2013

657 likes received
889 likes given
Default

104 (5.8) this AM.

macksvicky likes this.
__________________
"Diabetic Diver"

View gfaith's full Diabetes Forum profile here.
gfaith is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 14:29   #6968
Senior Member
 
walkerwally1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United States, California
Posts: 3,831

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 1993

5377 likes received
4508 likes given
Default

101 (5.6) this morning. Sometimes I feel like a yoyo, LOL. There is a cold front going through so temps will be a bit lower and supposed to be a 20% chance of rain Saturday, although that means an 80% chance of no rain so I'm betting on that.
Off to the Dentist in a while for a cleaning and I think I will get my flu shot today.

Tamagno and macksvicky like this.
__________________

View walkerwally1's full Diabetes Forum profile here.

The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down. I'll remember it"
walkerwally1 is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 14:38   #6969
Senior Member
 
canadiandude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 2,232

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2011

3398 likes received
2647 likes given
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamagno View Post
High this morning, no doubt the infection.

iOS 8.0 does some interesting things, but I think is really not ready for use. It crashes and freezes apps and sites - like this one - frequently. Closing web sites is no longer obvious in Safari, but can be done.

Oh, CD, the start of term blues! Seems no matter how I try, things are never quite so smooth as i plan!
A 5.3 this morning.

Although I agree that the iOS 8 crashes are indicative of a product that needed further polishing, the app crashes are typically the fault of the developers themselves for not updating the app to work with iOS 8. I haven't received notice that the app for this forum has been updated so I'm assuming it is still optimised for iOS 7 and therefore susceptible to crashing.

Yesterday was my first day teaching the preschool to Grade 3 teacher candidates and it certainly didn't go as smooth as I would have liked (but not badly either). As a result, I was blessed? with insomnia the entire night as I tried to overassess my performance. Oh well, we live and learn.

__________________

View canadiandude's full Diabetes Forum profile here.
canadiandude is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 15:06   #6970
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,168

Member Type
Type 1
Diagnosed in 1974

919 likes received
3453 likes given
Default

121 this morning. Morning temps in the 60's now and it's glorious.

macksvicky likes this.
__________________

View hitcheca's full Diabetes Forum profile here.
hitcheca is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What was your fasting blood sugar this morning? RodneyTzn Diabetes Forum Lounge 9398 09-30-2013 21:30
What was your fasting blood sugar this morning? ARCHIVED breezeonby Diabetes Forum Lounge 14269 08-06-2012 11:12
morning blood sugar Cheshioo Diabetes 5 05-16-2012 17:22
morning blood sugar bsmietana Diabetes 3 12-29-2011 14:00
Metformin & Morning Fasting Sugar. JT. Diabetes 24 10-14-2011 02:13

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:10.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.