What was your fasting blood sugar this morning? Archive 2015 - Page 916

Go Back   The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online > Diabetes Forum Start Here > Diabetes Forum Lounge

Diabetes Forum Lounge The Diabetes Forum lounge is the more social area of the community. Please feel free to drop in, and discuss anything thatís on your mind. Use this area for off topic discussions, making friends and being social.


Like Tree18659Likes

What was your fasting blood sugar this morning? Archive 2015 - Page 916


Closed Thread
 
Shared Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2015, 12:58   #9151
Senior Member
 
gfaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: New Mexico USA
Posts: 870

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2013

657 likes received
889 likes given
Default

97 (5.4) this morning.

Kathryn Mc, Tamagno and macksvicky like this.
__________________
"Diabetic Diver"

View gfaith's full Diabetes Forum profile here.
gfaith is offline  
Old 01-30-2015, 14:28   #9152
Senior Member
 
walkerwally1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United States, California
Posts: 3,831

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 1993

5377 likes received
4508 likes given
Default

91 (5.1) this morning. Still feeling a bit under the weather but bg numbers are improving so that's a good thing.
National Weather Service says 30% chance of rain today and tonight, local TV forecaster says 70% chance of rain. The beauty for forecasters is that no matter what happens they are both right. After all, they only give a probability. Either way they are right.

Kathryn Mc, macksvicky and JimT like this.
__________________

View walkerwally1's full Diabetes Forum profile here.

The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down. I'll remember it"
walkerwally1 is offline  
Old 01-30-2015, 14:51   #9153
Senior Member
 
macksvicky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Missouri Ozarks
Posts: 1,235

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2002

2609 likes received
11320 likes given
Default

83 this morning, have a fabulous Friday everyone

Kathryn Mc likes this.
__________________
Vicky

A1C at DX 2002 7.2
7/14 8.8
10/14 5.2
1/15 4.8
4/15 4.8
9/15 5.2

3/16 5.4
Weight was 280 now 186, 94# lost so far
macksvicky is offline  
 
Old 01-30-2015, 15:01   #9154
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: US
Posts: 207

Member Type
Type 1
Diagnosed in 2014

210 likes received
53 likes given
Default

After running high for forty eight hours, including higher than norm for me upon waking, I am back at 81 this AM. Ugh.

Kathryn Mc and macksvicky like this.
Vhm1 is offline  
Old 01-30-2015, 15:29   #9155
Senior Member
 
bignick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Holladay, Utah
Posts: 1,221

Member Type
Type Undiagnosed
Diagnosed in 2012

2527 likes received
559 likes given
Default

103, 3 days in a row now. Yesterday may have been a bit carby as I ate slightly more LC veggies than normal.

Kathryn Mc and macksvicky like this.
__________________
Feb '18 A1c 5.2
Feb '18 Lab Results
FBG
Chol 262
HDL 45
Trig 108
LDL 194
Insulin 4.7 (2.0-19.6)
11/15/17 30 Day FBG average 109


Male 68 157 lbs. 6'


Self diagnosed 11/'13, eating LCHF, Ketogenic. My Cardiologist is trying to help me manage my BG levels as I have no PCP
bignick is offline  
Old 01-30-2015, 15:50   #9156
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 698

Member Type
Type 1
Diagnosed in 1990

1891 likes received
5779 likes given
Default

(Well, I just wrote this and erased it. When will I learn?) FBS 45 this AM, then 58 two hours after breakfast. Beautiful morning here, with a rosy sunrise for all to see. Oh, how we need rain! Big walk planned for this afternoon, and garden work this morning.
Happy Friday all, and thank you, Vicky.

Tamagno and macksvicky like this.
Kathryn Mc is offline  
Old 01-30-2015, 16:04   #9157
Senior Member
 
Sojodave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: South Jordan Utah USA
Posts: 356

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2014

776 likes received
57 likes given
Default

91, my record fbg whohoooo. I just wonder what I did to get it that low?

__________________
A1c 4.7 and loving it
Lost 50 lbs on LCHF 5 months
Normal BMI range, but I'm not normal.
Sojodave is offline  
Old 01-30-2015, 16:26   #9158
Senior Member
 
Tea Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Colorado
Posts: 148

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2015

204 likes received
558 likes given
Default

Seeing these 2 digit numbers is so inspiring. Today I reached a new low for me, 134. Yay, the 130s!

I think my liver has been taking a dump on me (haha) because 3 days ago it was 141, the day before yesterday was 160, yesterday was 159 (went to bed with 120 btw ... annoying!) so even though it still rose over night, seeing it drop today to a new low was VERY satisfying.

Looking forward to someday get to those 2-digit AM numbers. Hope you all have a great Friday and a great, healthy weekend!
Tea Rose is offline  
Old 01-30-2015, 17:29   #9159
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Hovden, Norway
Posts: 1,095

Member Type
Type 1
Diagnosed in 2010

956 likes received
571 likes given
Default

4,4 this morning.

Kathryn Mc, Tamagno and macksvicky like this.
__________________
Last A1c 5,4
---------------------
Always look on the bright side of life
optimist is offline  
Old 01-30-2015, 17:47   #9160
Active Member
 
rpbaum00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 20

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2014

17 likes received
26 likes given
Default

124 this morning after a 2-hour post dinner of 111 last night. For some reason every morning the day after I go to the gym my fbg is high.

Kathryn Mc and macksvicky like this.
__________________

View rpbaum00's full Diabetes Forum profile here.
rpbaum00 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What was your fasting blood sugar this morning? RodneyTzn Diabetes Forum Lounge 9398 09-30-2013 21:30
What was your fasting blood sugar this morning? ARCHIVED breezeonby Diabetes Forum Lounge 14269 08-06-2012 11:12
morning blood sugar Cheshioo Diabetes 5 05-16-2012 17:22
morning blood sugar bsmietana Diabetes 3 12-29-2011 14:00
Metformin & Morning Fasting Sugar. JT. Diabetes 24 10-14-2011 02:13

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:20.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.