What was your fasting blood sugar this morning? - Page 593

Go Back   The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online > Diabetes Forum Start Here > Diabetes Forum Lounge

Diabetes Forum Lounge The Diabetes Forum lounge is the more social area of the community. Please feel free to drop in, and discuss anything thatís on your mind. Use this area for off topic discussions, making friends and being social.


Like Tree21793Likes

What was your fasting blood sugar this morning? - Page 593


Closed Thread
 
Shared Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2016, 15:47   #5921
Senior Member
 
bignick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Holladay, Utah
Posts: 1,221

Member Type
Type Undiagnosed
Diagnosed in 2012

2527 likes received
559 likes given
Default

104, one point lower than yesterday. I ate a lot of salted peanuts in the shell for a late night snack. My highest carb load of the day. Little to no effect on my FBG.

Beautiful Spring day!

Kathryn Mc and glwilso8 like this.
__________________
Feb '18 A1c 5.2
Feb '18 Lab Results
FBG
Chol 262
HDL 45
Trig 108
LDL 194
Insulin 4.7 (2.0-19.6)
11/15/17 30 Day FBG average 109


Male 68 157 lbs. 6'


Self diagnosed 11/'13, eating LCHF, Ketogenic. My Cardiologist is trying to help me manage my BG levels as I have no PCP
bignick is offline  
Old 05-13-2016, 16:08   #5922
Senior Member
 
canadiandude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 2,232

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2011

3398 likes received
2647 likes given
Default

A 6.0 this morning. Too much protein is my guess.

Kathryn Mc and glwilso8 like this.
__________________

View canadiandude's full Diabetes Forum profile here.
canadiandude is offline  
Old 05-13-2016, 22:01   #5923
Senior Member
 
grammaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Beautiful Big Sky Montana, USA
Posts: 7,783

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2012

7323 likes received
13044 likes given
Default

94 (5.21) this breezy, mostly clear morning, 88 (4.88) at bedtime last night.

Allergies are back with a bang!! My lilacs are in bloom as is the Finnish dogwood. There is some yellow flowered bush/weed at the head of my road that is really getting to me.

Kathryn Mc and glwilso8 like this.
__________________

View grammaB's full Diabetes Forum profile here.
grammaB is offline  
 
Old 05-14-2016, 15:24   #5924
Senior Member
 
walkerwally1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United States, California
Posts: 3,831

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 1993

5377 likes received
4508 likes given
Default

88 (4.88) this morning. Looks like I am the first to post today, surprised as I am on the left coast of the USA but it's Saturday. Since I retired it's just another day and I am usually up by 6:00AM.
Should be another nice day today but getting windy later today and tomorrow.

Kathryn Mc, grammaB and glwilso8 like this.
__________________

View walkerwally1's full Diabetes Forum profile here.

The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down. I'll remember it"
walkerwally1 is offline  
Old 05-14-2016, 15:51   #5925
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Minneapolis, USA
Posts: 799

Member Type
Type LADA
Diagnosed in 2011

555 likes received
273 likes given
Default

124! In my normal range but only because of insulin at midnight. Sigh.

Kathryn Mc likes this.
__________________
T2 since 2011; LADA 2016
A1C 7.9 5/1/16 <---before MDI
6.9 1/9/17
6.6 3/9/17 & 6/15/17
MDI - May 2016
LCHF started 6/22/17
Bunjee is offline  
Old 05-14-2016, 18:35   #5926
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 8,795

Member Type
Type Undiagnosed
Diagnosed in 2010

6333 likes received
12139 likes given
Default

I expected high today because I ate nothing until late last night and had processed meatloaf and a huge pot of fresh green beans, but it wasn't bad as it could have been.

113.




Kathryn Mc, grammaB and glwilso8 like this.
__________________

View Patdart's full Diabetes Forum profile here.
Patdart is offline  
Old 05-14-2016, 19:44   #5927
Moderator
 
mbuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SW Arkansas
Posts: 8,874

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in Feb. 2012

10843 likes received
5938 likes given
Default

A 93 (5.2) this morning. Mixed nuts again last night.

First day off in 3 weeks. Up this morning scurrying to go to Ft. Smith to watch our niece getting associates degree in radiology this afternoon.

May have to look for Rooster Cogburn or Lawyer Daggett while we're here.
__________________
Think I've had this since 2003. Told I was Type 2 lean on 2/13/12.
a1c 8.8 (8/2011) 5.4 (10/2018)
TC 206 LDL 102 HDL 85 TG 96 (10/2018)
Supplemental vitamins and electrolytes
63 YY Love the LCHF diet. The cheese goes well with my whine

updated 10/26/18
mbuster is offline  
Old 05-14-2016, 21:48   #5928
Senior Member
 
grammaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Beautiful Big Sky Montana, USA
Posts: 7,783

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2012

7323 likes received
13044 likes given
Default

83 (4.6) this mostly clear morning, an unexpected 98 (5.43) at bedtime last night. Hope I am not getting sick! Or maybe just the allergies??

30% chance of rain today, 70% for tonight. OR so they say...

Kathryn Mc and glwilso8 like this.
__________________

View grammaB's full Diabetes Forum profile here.
grammaB is offline  
Old 05-14-2016, 22:10   #5929
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 698

Member Type
Type 1
Diagnosed in 1990

1891 likes received
5779 likes given
Default

Well, here I am, better late than never. I was 32 this morning, and I've spent most of the day working in the garden. I pulled out a bed of wild strawberries to put in 6 of my little pepper plants. (The strawberries are everywhere, pretty to look at, but speedy in their colonization of new territory!) It is hot and breezy. It looks like I've only lost one of my transplanted tomatoes, and it still might bounce back. Everything else is growing so well. If you are saddish, have you tried growing some little thing? something you like? I don't know why, but it is a very satisfying activity.
Did I tell you I got a pond lily and a lotus? They are both reaching for the surface, and I love watching the fish swim around and through the flat floating leaves.
Enjoy this May Saturday.

Kathryn Mc is offline  
Old 05-15-2016, 14:30   #5930
Moderator
 
mbuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SW Arkansas
Posts: 8,874

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in Feb. 2012

10843 likes received
5938 likes given
Default

An 88 (4.9) this morning.
A slight chance of rain today, but very little accumulation predicted. Starting tomorrow, predictions for both go up.

Kathryn Mc and glwilso8 like this.
__________________
Think I've had this since 2003. Told I was Type 2 lean on 2/13/12.
a1c 8.8 (8/2011) 5.4 (10/2018)
TC 206 LDL 102 HDL 85 TG 96 (10/2018)
Supplemental vitamins and electrolytes
63 YY Love the LCHF diet. The cheese goes well with my whine

updated 10/26/18
mbuster is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What was your fasting blood sugar this morning? Archive 2015 Wrkng-hard Diabetes Forum Lounge 9268 02-05-2015 14:24
What was your fasting blood sugar this morning? RodneyTzn Diabetes Forum Lounge 9398 09-30-2013 21:30
What was your fasting blood sugar this morning? ARCHIVED breezeonby Diabetes Forum Lounge 14269 08-06-2012 11:12
morning blood sugar bsmietana Diabetes 3 12-29-2011 14:00
Metformin & Morning Fasting Sugar. JT. Diabetes 24 10-14-2011 02:13

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:32.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.