Signature

Go Back   The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online > Diabetes Forum General > DiabetesForum Site Feedback and Help Desk

DiabetesForum Site Feedback and Help Desk Do you want to give feedback on the forum or do you have comments? Please post them here.


Like Tree4Likes

Signature


Closed Thread
 
Shared Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2010, 15:14   #1
Active Member
 
jackie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 18


Default Signature

How do I get the right to add a signature. It would be really nice to post my type and medication so that I do not have to add this to every post.
Thanks

jackie is offline  
Old 05-17-2010, 16:25   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 24,394

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2009

23930 likes received
32255 likes given
Default

I think you should be able to use it already - by clicking the User CP button in the upper left corner, you can access all of your account settings, and Edit Signature is a coupla notches down on the menu under the heading of Settings & Options. If it isn't working, let us know.




Shanny is offline  
Old 05-17-2010, 18:22   #3
Active Member
 
jackie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 18


Default

Thanks I got it now. It must have just taken a few days for the link to appear.

__________________
Not sure of my Type. Doctor's say 80% chance of Type 2 and 20% chance of Type 1.
I am on:
Metformin: 2000mg/day (500mg at breakfast, 500mg at dinner, and 1000mg at bed)
Lantus: 21 units at bed and 12 units in the morning
jackie is offline  
 
Old 05-28-2010, 03:28   #4
Senior Member
 
Rad Warrier's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kitchener, ON, Canada
Posts: 181

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2005

213 likes received
303 likes given
Default I too am not able to enter my signature

I think I don't have the "Edit Signature" button. Under "Settings & Options" I can find only these four buttons: "Edit Avatar", "Edit Email & Password", "Edit Options", and "Edit Ignore List". Looked for the "Edit Signature" button elsewhere too on the "User CP" page but could not find it.

Regards,
Rad

Rad Warrier is offline  
Old 05-28-2010, 03:50   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 24,394

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2009

23930 likes received
32255 likes given
Default

Yours will activate when you get five posts, Rad . . . so hurry up! Talk to us!




Shanny is offline  
Old 05-28-2010, 10:56   #6
Senior Member
 
Rad Warrier's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kitchener, ON, Canada
Posts: 181

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2005

213 likes received
303 likes given
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanny View Post
Yours will activate when you get five posts, Rad . . . so hurry up! Talk to us!
Thanks Shanny.

Now just two posts more to go

Regards,
Rad

Rad Warrier is offline  
Old 05-29-2010, 07:06   #7
Active Member
 
Jennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Harrah, Oklahoma
Posts: 32


Default

I have made 5 posts and still don't see a signature link.

Jennifer is offline  
Old 05-29-2010, 15:02   #8
Active Member
 
Jennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Harrah, Oklahoma
Posts: 32


Default

It is there now, thank you.

Jennifer is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 05:46   #9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5


1 likes received
Default signature?

What is the use of signature actually? Is it compulsory? Any one please tell me............

nailfungustreatments is offline  
Old 06-08-2010, 05:58   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 24,394

Member Type
Type 2
Diagnosed in 2009

23930 likes received
32255 likes given
Default

No, it isn't compulsory. Many of us list our meds & management methods, which makes it easier in discussions when we can see all the things that might have some bearing on the ups/downs of our management.




Shanny is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:03.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.