The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online - View Profile: jackie

Go Back   The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online > Members List


jackie jackie is offline

Active Member

About Me

  • About jackie
    Biography
    I have been diagnosed as type 1.5. I am on 2000mg Metformin and 21 units bedtime and 10 units morning Lantus Insulin.
    Your Location
    Trenton, Ontario, Canada
  • Signature
    Not sure of my Type. Doctor's say 80% chance of Type 2 and 20% chance of Type 1.
    I am on:
    Metformin: 2000mg/day (500mg at breakfast, 500mg at dinner, and 1000mg at bed)
    Lantus: 21 units at bed and 12 units in the morning

Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 06-01-2010 02:54
  • Join Date: 05-16-2010
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...

LEGAL NOTICE
By using this Website, you agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). This notice does not replace our Terms, which you must read in full as they contain important information. You must not post any defamatory, unlawful or undesirable content, or any content copied from a third party, on the Website. You must not copy material from the Website except in accordance with the Terms. This Website gives users an opportunity to share information only and is not intended to contain any advice which you should rely upon. It does not replace the need to take professional or other advice. We have no liability to you or any other person in respect of any content on this Website.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:24.




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.