The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this afternoon i go back to my doc for my 3 month follow up since being diag T2. i look forward to see what he says, and how my numbers are.
overall i think my numbers should have dropped well below the A1C of 7.2 i had back then. and i havent had a fasting 1bove 140 since then so i think it should be good news for me.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
this afternoon i go back to my doc for my 3 month follow up since being diag T2. i look forward to see what he says, and how my numbers are.
overall i think my numbers should have dropped well below the A1C of 7.2 i had back then. and i havent had a fasting 1bove 140 since then so i think it should be good news for me.
You bet - you'll be down in the 6s. I'll be waiting to see what else he has to say too! :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So my dr thinks I am amazing. 3 months ago my A1C was 7.2 today I am a 5.4, yes I said 5.4. We had just started talking about what I had been doing to lose weight and control my BG numbers when the nurse gave him my test results. The next thing out of his mouth was, "now that is what I like to see". He told me he didn't care what I was doing to control my BG, but keep it up because it was obviously working.

Yeah I am so excited that my numbers are so good

Reactions: moon and Zlachirk

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Atta boy!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts