The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've looked a trailer for the "2012". I was interested in this theme.
Please advise me a good site on this topic.
And what do you think about the end of the world 2012.

Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It will be a greate movie. But do not take it seriously.
Human kaind shoud die one or two centuries ago, if every prophecy what was said came true.

·
Registered
18 Posts
people will be born and people will die people will be married so on and so on. the sun will rise and the sun will set, and life will go on. its a false prophesy just like all other occult bablings. the jw's said it would end in 1914 and here we are still alive and kickin.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Interesting question - I don't think it will be destroyed, but there could be upheavels. What if a continent is actually starting to split in two and this causes the magnetic poles to shift or reverse? Could be a form of the earth undergoing a colon cleansing. Whatever.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I heard that in 2012 The Maypeople (?) calendar will end and then earth will recive new calendar from space with thanks note about using it from some space company

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't think much of this movie and I don't expect the world to end in 2012...still I hope Terrence Mckenna was right. Check wikipedia for more information about his predictions and Timewave zero software

You can also watch Terrence McKenna describing Timewave Zero and December 21 2012 on youtube

Cheers

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't think much of this movie and I don't expect the world to end in 2012...still I hope Terrence Mckenna was right. Check wikipedia for more information about his predictions and Timewave zero software

You can also watch Terrence McKenna describing Timewave Zero and December 21 2012 on youtube

Cheers
Did you see the movie? The feedback I get is that there isn't too much plot, just running from the disaster. I imagine sellers will be capitalizing on the Mayan Prophesy scare just like they did Y2K. This will probably be the same type of thing.

What was that Day the Earth Ends date again? :yield:

·
Registered
3,024 Posts

We saw "Avatar". It is a much better movie, with a very good plot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's somewhat comforting to think that every doomsday prophesy in recorded history has been wrong so far. Of course, who knows what the next presidential election will bring ;)

As for Avatar, I'm told that the plot pretty much directly parallels that of Pocohontas, but without all the fun songs. On the other hand, $230 million worth of special effects budget can't help but purchase some astoundingly impressive visuals.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts