The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,694 Posts
HI 2088bob_5073, welcome to the forum.

How's it going? Pretty much in control or having some issues? Feel free to share what's working for you and what's not? Lot's of helpful info shared in the forum, and always look forward to new members sharing their experiences. With 20 years of experience behind you, I bet you have several lessons learned than can help others. I think we all learn a little bit from each other.

I'm officially type 2 since 2012, but was probably undiagnosed since 2003 looking back at my annual blood tests results. I've tried multiple diets and found what worked best for me was low carb, trying to eat keto (lower carb) since since shortly after finding this forum.

Reactions: itissteve

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Welcome, Bob! You're a little bit younger than me, but have been a diabetic longer. I was diagnosed as a T2 in 2011. I know I had it at least a year earlier, but was in denial. Denial didn't work :D
Glad to have you here and hope to hear more from you.

· Administrator
2,737 Posts
Hello, 2088bob_5073! Welcome!

Depending on where you live in Ontario, I'm south of the border in Minnesota. I'm also close to your age and maybe in for 10-12 years in "prediabetes" or as a T2. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts