The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be having cataract surgery on my right eye at 7:00AM tomorrow morning. I am a little anxious but not scared because I know what to expect. I hate the fact that they are cutting on my eye. I am able to drive without my glasses, but I am not sure this will be the case tomorrow. It is frustrating to have your eyes out a whack.

·
Registered
148 Posts
We will be sending you hugs from all over tomorrow to ease your anxiety! :hug:

·
Registered
80 Posts
May the Force be with you Breeze...

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
It is an easy and fast surgery Breeze. It nice to be avle to go home after a surgery and not have to stay at a hospital. Those are the best kind. Good luck with your recovery.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
*hug* I will be thinking of you!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Surgery is over and went well!

Thanks for the well wishes. Surgery is over and I just need time to heal. I should be able to get my new glasses in a month. The cataract surgery will prevent me from having to get new glasses every month. I was told that I now have the eyes of a 30 year old!;)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes. Surgery is over and I just need time to heal. I should be able to get my new glasses in a month. The cataract surgery will prevent me from having to get new glasses every month. I was told that I now have the eyes of a 30 year old!;)
woohoo! glad to hear it went well :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yay! I am glad it is over and you are doing good!:D

·
Registered
80 Posts
good to here breeze...

so the saying goes, "the better to see you with..." :D:D:D:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts