The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just introduced myself today and my name is Dawie.

I have been introduced to a product through my family that started using it and I saw the life changing effects it had. My aunt lost the feeling in her arm and had aches and pains in her legs (due to diabetes) that totally cleared up.

The product itself does not cure or heal anything. What it does: When your body have a problem area (like damaged tissue), it gives off a chemical that triggers the release of stem cells from the bone marrow. These cells can become any cell in the body and attach itself to the problem area and becomes a cell of that tissue - This is what occurs naturally in the body. This product only triggers the release of more stem cells from the bone marrow, giving the body the potential to heal problem areas in the body (like damaged organs) faster and more efficient. It is proven that more stem cells in the blood stream equates to greater health.

I will start using this product from 5 February 2010 and will let you know what the results are.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to mention the name and therefore I haven't.

I will keep you posted :)

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Sounds very interesting Dawie, thanks! I wish you well and am anxious to hear this turns out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The results so far

Sounds very interesting Dawie, thanks! I wish you well and am anxious to hear this turns out.
Well, I have been using the product for about 3 weeks. I feel as right as rain and everything is normal - I also noticed that some quirks I have, haven't bothered me this month. For one - I am also suffering from IBS - but had non of the symptoms this month.
The product I am using falls under the category of stem cell therapy.

Moving away from that - here is a site I found that is all about ionized water and its benefits. I believe those ionizers is actually a bit outdated already, but non the less a good site to see what it actually does. A bit expensive for my taste, but I am still interested and yet a bit sceptical - here it is: OK - just found out I can't post url's, but it is the website of Kragen Water - there is studies and testimonials.

Anyone out there using this? Does it work?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts