The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you consume aspartame then you should see a documentary called(Aspartame) - Sweet Misery, A Poisoned World. i will never eat this stuff again. it is made from 3 different piosons! all are considered a neuraul toxin and they cause brain tumors and cancer in the brain. you can say what you want about this crap but the truth is the truth. but dont take my word for it do your own investigating.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Where is the documentory available?

if you consume aspartame then you should see a documentary called(Aspartame) - Sweet Misery, A Poisoned World. i will never eat this stuff again. it is made from 3 different piosons! all are considered a neuraul toxin and they cause brain tumors and cancer in the brain. you can say what you want about this crap but the truth is the truth. but dont take my word for it do your own investigating.
Hi, Friend ...

Can you give information on the source from at I can have access to the documentory on Aspertame?

SRINIVASARAO
KAKINADA, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA

·
Registered
7 Posts
I read it over net that Aspartame dissolves into solution and can therefore travel throughout the body and deposit within any tissue. There are over 92 different health side effects associated with aspartame consumption.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts