The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Diabetes:

I know you think you got me...you snuck up on me and attacked me and murdered my pancreas and threatened me with all sorts of awful maladies...but it is I who has you, you @#$!* sniveling, pathetic beast. I so have you by the throat, and I am NOT going to let go. I've rendered you pointless, irrelevant, insignificant and inconsequential. I have powerful dietary and exercise bombs in my arsenal, plus I'm a hockey player, so I'm both equipped and determined. There's nothing you can do that I don't have the PERFECT answer for. YOU LOSE.

I know you're not going away, but let this be your one and only notice that I'M NOT, EITHER. :mad:

A1c exactly two months ago: 10.1
A1c today: 6.6

I *WILL* BE IN THE FIVES NEXT TIME, BEAST! COUNT ON IT!

YOU KILL MY PANCREAS...PREPARE TO DIE.

·
Registered
118 Posts
So true and u are doing fantastic do not give up it is such a great feeling knowing that we have control over our disease and not the other way around.

December 2010 a1c: 14
October 2011 A1C : 5.2
Today off meds for over a week now and my numbers are exactly the same

Sent from my iPod touch using Diabetes

·
Registered
206 Posts
Dear Diabetes:

I know you think you got me...you snuck up on me and attacked me and murdered my pancreas and threatened me with all sorts of awful maladies...but it is I who has you, you @#$!* sniveling, pathetic beast. I so have you by the throat, and I am NOT going to let go. I've rendered you pointless, irrelevant, insignificant and inconsequential. I have powerful dietary and exercise bombs in my arsenal, plus I'm a hockey player, so I'm both equipped and determined. There's nothing you can do that I don't have the PERFECT answer for. YOU LOSE.

I know you're not going away, but let this be your one and only notice that I'M NOT, EITHER. :mad:

A1c exactly two months ago: 10.1
A1c today: 6.6

I *WILL* BE IN THE FIVES NEXT TIME, BEAST! COUNT ON IT!

YOU KILL MY PANCREAS...PREPARE TO DIE.

OMG! I want to laminate this!!! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts