The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

a big hello first and foremost, I relatively new to the diabetise thing. have been a type 1 diabetic 3 years this september. so still trying to find my feet. Im 32 years old from glasgow male. I really hoping you lot will be able to help me out with my questions, starting to come to terms with the whole thing.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hi guys,

a big hello first and foremost, I relatively new to the diabetise thing. have been a type 1 diabetic 3 years this september. so still trying to find my feet. Im 32 years old from glasgow male. I really hoping you lot will be able to help me out with my questions, starting to come to terms with the whole thing.
Welcome flashbang! We are glad to have you as a member! Please tell us how you manage your diabetes. What was your last A1C? Ask all the questions that you want, we will try and help you out in anyway that we can. Take care and try and visit often!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hello & welcome aboard, flashbang. There are other type 1s here, and you'll get plenty of support from all of us. Ask all your questions & gripe all you want too . . . it's a tough row and we've all been where you are - having to accept what we can't change. But we can control it, and we DO! You can too. We'll help! :D

take care & hurry back.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Welcome to our support group, flashbang. It takes some time to adjust to being a diabetic, and getting good control. With 3 years of experience you should know most of what you need for your diabetes management. You can get help here with fine tuning your control.

I have been type 1 for 64 years and I am very healthy. We can have long, healthy lives if we have good control.

Richard

1 - 4 of 4 Posts