The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, my name is ahmed and i am 43yrs old male and i have been diabetic since 2003. Moderately under control. That is how I can judge myself.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Hello Ahmed, welcome to Diabetes Forum. I am pleased that you have moderate control and I imagine you want to improve that control. If you have questions then please ask them. We are here to help!

Richard

·
Registered
71 Posts
hi, my name is ahmed and i am 43yrs old male and i have been diabetic since 2003. Moderately under control. That is how I can judge myself.
Hi Ahmed. Welcome.

Are you willing to tell us a little more detail about your diabetes control? What kind of numbers do you get, are you a T2 or a T1, any meds or insulin.

Lots of people read this board to learn how to cope, so if you have any sage words of advice, it would help more people than you might imagine. A lot of people who are first diagnosed go all across the net looking for information and support. I am sure you remember how ou felt when you first found out. I know I will never forget the myriad of emotions, before I settled down and realized I had work to do and no one was going to do it for me. <g>

Let us know if we can help you in any way.

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts