Morning 8 AM- after 12 hr from Dinner- 120

No food in between

Please tell me am I diabetic?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Why dont you ask an Md?
Being diabetic is NOT the only way your BG can be as high as it is.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Hi My Blood Sugar Level is as follows

Dinner at 8.00 PM

2hr after dinner - 170

Early Morning 3 AM- 110

Morning 7 AM- 135

Morning 8 AM- after 12 hr from Dinner- 120

No food in between

Please tell me am I diabetic?

Thanks
Only a doctor can tell you if you are diabetic. Your blood sugar results are a little high as you list them here. But, there could be other reasons why. You need to see a doctor and have some blood testing done to determine if you are diabetic.or not.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Aja, we've already talked about this in your original thread: http://www.diabetesforum.com/diabetes-complications/3203-high-fasting-sugare.html#post17795

Apparently your doctor has prescribed oral meds, but is not insisting that you comply. It seems like you are in denial and we understand that, but you need to understand that our answers aren't going to change just because you keep asking the same question again and again.

Your numbers are high - you need to take action to control your diabetes in order to avoid complications.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Aja
I jest read your other posts

You are diabetic. Your Md said so.

Jest because you can control your BG with diet and exercise does not mien your no longer diabetic. That means you controlling your diabetes.

Your pancreas can make only so much insulin before it wears out. So to stay off insulin STOP eating things that raise BG, Rice,pasta,potatoes,most fruits... Do exercise. dont take meds that force the pancreas to make more insulin and wear it out sooner. find other meds.
For your long term health insulin is a good thing. There is very Little pain when taking insulin, you inject it into fat not muscle where it hurts.

Now stop asking and start controlling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts