The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,912 Posts
The world would be a MUCH better place if all the CDEs were diabetics! And of course, Type-matched to their patients ...

Was this TMC by the way? Interesting. I wonder what your Endo woulda thought of that CDE? Sigh.

My Endo is at SLK (Amy and I are local to ea other), he offered to send me to a dietician consult (I gained five lb), and I refused, saying "They HATE low-carbers!" He just laughed in agreement. I assured him, "There are things I can try."

· Registered
5,912 Posts
On a silly note.....
The ol' man said he kept waking up the other night when I wasn't home with the cat sitting on his chest staring at him like she was saying "Hey, wake up! Mom's still not here! Shouldn't you go look for her"?
LoL
Twice a year my husband and kids go to MN to visit grandpa and the uncles. I stay home with the cats (I have a geezer whom I would not trust with anyone else)... who all watch me the entire time, with the same suspicion!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.