The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

A brief introduction: I was diagonosed with type 2 about ten years ago. Have been on oral meds since then until this past Thanskgiving. My numbers had been rising in 2010 and I finally got off the dime and went in for a tune up. Postponed for a while cuz I was pretty sure needles were in my imminent future and I was right. I was started on Lantus and eventually began also taking Novolog at mealtime. I have some questions I'll post in the appropriate forums. See you around and thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We are glad you're here. I hope you come back and post often. This is a great place for advise, chit-chat and especially encouragement. Good luck with the needles and there are plenty of people here who are more than capable of tackling your questions.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Hi and :welcome: to the forums!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Hello & welcome, Zander. Looking forward to getting acquainted. Lotsa good experience, knowledge & wisdom here - you no doubt have contributions for us too. Take care & thank you for joining us!

O

·
0 Posts
welcome Zander :) I'm type 2 on full time insulin also (no oral meds). I take Lantus & Apidra. I'm sure you'll find this is a great virtual place for support and info. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts