The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,090 Posts
I'm sorry you are struggling with this. I don't take any type 2 medicine but I would like to welcome you to the forum.
I'm confident someone will have an answer for your question.

· Registered
1,090 Posts
Even though I am type 1, it is important to remember that just because you have been put on meds doesn't mean you did anything wrong. A lot of drs have been using the "better control your bg or you'll have to go on insulin or other meds" threat for years. It has been discovered that most type 2's, regardless of control, will probably be put on meds and probably insulin sometime in their lives.
Insulin and other meds are great for helping control bg, especially if your pancreas gave you the big middle finger.
Good luck.

· Registered
1,090 Posts
I tried being very nice to you. But you have shot down everything everyone has said. It is obviously not your fault your missing your REQUIRED dose of insulin. There is nothing negative here, just truth. Carbs raise bg. Everyone knows that. You HAVE to remember to take your medicine on your own.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.