The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here's my story. Lost 30 lbs (yay me) I have been taking Janumet and Metformin and it absolutely tore me up so he changed me to Onglyza and I hate it. Numbers are all over the place and I stay hungry on this. So after a week I started my janumet and metformin again to see what it does. Well it's back to what it was so I am getting very frustrated and ready to tell my doc "not afraid of insulin".

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Insulin works. Have you tried just the met or just the janumet?
Medication is 1 of 3 parts, part 2 is food what do you eat? Part 3 is exercise?

Reactions: foxl

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok here's my story. Lost 30 lbs (yay me) I have been taking Janumet and Metformin and it absolutely tore me up so he changed me to Onglyza and I hate it. Numbers are all over the place and I stay hungry on this. So after a week I started my janumet and metformin again to see what it does. Well it's back to what it was so I am getting very frustrated and ready to tell my doc "not afraid of insulin".
Ok-heres my story-about 10 weeksago I was 315lbs and not really caring about
myself-basically my family took me to the emergency room-they told me I had
type2 diabetes-then after I got out of the hospital took better care of myself
everyday-walking-eating healthy-cutting down on my 2 pack a day cigarrette without any patch or nicotine gum-my mind got to be 100 PERCENT positive and I have lost 70lbs in 10 weeks!
Heres my facebook page by the way
Michael Patrick Bain | Facebook
think about then check out my facebook page!!!!
I said on this forum that diabetes was the best thing that happened to me!!! And I meant it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE ALMOST EVERYBODY
MIKE

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Eating too many carbs can cause our bg to rollercoaster whether we are on meds or not. How many carbs are you eating per day/per meal? Are you eating fruit, whole grains, bread, corn, pasta, rice, etc? Those are just a few of the things that can shoot up our bg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts