The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just registered on the Atkins web site, and they sent an Atkins care package, free. I got three of the bars, coupons, recipes, and a booklet with carb counts for lots of different items. It's not perfect, but it was free, so I thought that I would pass on the information, in case anyone wanted to take advantage. Happy low carbing:)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I just tried the mocha latte shake and it was yummy

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Oooooh, freebies! Thanks! :D

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Free is good. Those Atkins Bars are my salvation. I always have a couple in my purse or backpack. They rarely spike me. I will have to go register.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the shakes (so far the vanilla or the strawberry banana). I add some unsweetened soy milk ice cubes, maybe some heavy cream and water, and mix in the Magic Bullet. Sometimes, I also add sugar free Jell-o, the sugar free Chocolate Mousse (only about 1/3), some berries, or some peanut butter. Makes a great sweet, filling protein snack.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I just tried the mocha latte shake and it was yummy
Ooooooooh, my favorite! I have one every single day - really satisfies those chocolate cravings and the 15g protein really fill me up. I let the shake take a ride around the blender with some ice, some cream, and peppermint extract and it comes out just like my beloved Starbucks blended drinks I can't have anymore. :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
I just went onto the site and it says everything's absolutely free but then it also says 'your information is safe' and has a little lock icon, which usually means they want money. Is this really free or do they want you to pay for shipping? :confused:

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
It's free.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts