The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you go to "Edit Avatar", there is a window that comes us showing the current avatar (non-existant) and 2 buttons, "Save Changes" and "Reset Fields". There is also a radio button to "Do not use an avatar". No where do I see a way to set my avatar.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
When you go to "Edit Avatar", there is a window that comes us showing the current avatar (non-existant) and 2 buttons, "Save Changes" and "Reset Fields". There is also a radio button to "Do not use an avatar". No where do I see a way to set my avatar.
You should see a screen where you can select a file from your computer and upload a new avatar. Let me look into this.

Thanks for sharing, kind regards,

Merien

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't mean to butt in here. But you have to go to the Usercp panel to edit your avator .. on the left side in the window click on Edit Your Profile Avator it is the last one in the top part of the window. That allows you to enter a Avator.
Then you can either up load from off your computer or if you have one on the net; like in photobucket. you can up load that if you choose.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have tested it and am not sure as to why it is NOT allowing my avator to show. But on the one page it is marked already NOT to use avator??
So in the design it has been so marked somewhere.
I have been in all the places for the profile and it is not in there to change that. So only the owner of the site can do it.
but you can go ahead and set up your avator on the other page.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm a noob here. And it seems like a sweet forum.

I just wanted to give a friendly "how's it going" to all of you here.

:)

-Dana

Hi Dana: Welcome to the Forum. :)

We all seem to be fine thanks.....and yourself?

Canada's a Big country. Where abouts do you live,
if I may ask?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts