1/2 can green chile enchilada sauce
flour tortillas (low carb/high fiber)
grated sharp cheddar as needed
shredded lettuce as needed
diced tomatoes
sliced avocados
sour cream
salsa or picante sauce

Add the beans to the meat & mash it together with a potato masher, pastry blender or fork. Add the enchilada sauce (I save out a few spoonfuls of sauce to ladle over the finished burrito). Warm the tortillas and, using about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of filling, roll up the burritos (I like to roll mine with the cheese inside too, but DH likes his with the cheese on top & melted) and I never bother tucking in the ends - we eat 'em with forks anyhow - not like Taco Bell. Just before serving, top with lettuce, tomato, avocado, salsa & whatever else your heart desires . . . black olives are good and look pretty too.

I make these one by one when it's just the two of us, but if the kids are home, I put 'em in a large baking dish, top with the grated cheese & run 'em in the oven long enough to melt the cheese.

My BG was 116 an hour after my first bite, and 45 minutes after that it's now only 101. Woohoo! (we even had s/f pudding for dessert!)

nutritional values for basic tortilla with 1/3 cup filling (no cheese or toppings):
calories: 293
calories from fat: 161
total fat: 32g
saturated fat: 5g
trans fat: 1g
cholesterol: 50mg
sodium: 445mg
total carbs: 17g
dietary fiber: 9g
sugars: 0g
protein: 28g
vitamin A: 1%