The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am confused to all the things that go on with Diabetes, but I thought that Walking would lower your BG Level. I Last ate at 1... No Snack because I was at a bar watch the game... I got home and had to take my Dogs out for a walk... Did a BG test... Took them for a walk about 45 minutes... got home and retested... Nothing was consumed during this time my test results today were
3 am- 168
FG- 188 slept in 9:47
After Breakfast 175 @11:52 Had Eggs and Ricotta Cheese with Truvia
2 hrs later - 151 @1:00 Had lunch- 10 wings with Old Bay and Garden salad with oil and Vinegar
3:00- 122
5:00- 97 WOOO HOOOOOO First time in the 90's (Walked Dogs after this)
6:00- 114
7:00 128 I have not eaten How is it Going UP!!!!

Thanks in advance for answering me

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
BG will go up if you dont eat. your body says "gee I'm hungry must be a famine I must release BG so I can walk" Next time eat some protein before the walk. Your body will get some food and not be fooled into realizing BG.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you

BG will go up if you dont eat. your body says "gee I'm hungry must be a famine I must release BG so I can walk" Next time eat some protein before the walk. Your body will get some food and not be fooled into realizing BG.
Thank you for the info... I was real confused... Hopefully I will learn quick and stop asking stupid questions

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Now hear this:There are NO stupid questions! Whatever you want to know - ASK! It's all pretty overwhelming at first, and even if we could figure it out eventually, sometimes when our heads are spinning we just can't see it. And other things we just can't know unless somebody tells us . . . so that's what we're here for . . . soon enough you'll be explaining things to other new members. ;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well.....

It wasn't a stupid question cause I wanted to ask the same thing! And now I have the answer! Yay!

In hat case I was glad I could help ;)

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
See, not a dumb question at all

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.