The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, day 2:
I have to report that my mother bs rose to 109 today. Bad news but it also has a good side.her bp is 112/64.
She told me that since yesterday her bs was 87, she decided not to take her medication, i never knew. The good news is that her low diatolic is 64. It has always been 62, and she felt the pumpimg. Her juice was more of spinach and less avocado, with 1 apple, 1 cumcumber.
Is the vegetable good for thee heart? Mariam.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I dont think 109 is bad numbers. The good point is, to keep it below 140 all the time possible.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I think 109 is a great number for a diabetic, too. As far as the low bottom number on your BP. I find if I go too low I get dizzy so be careful. Sometimes lower is not always better.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you all for your contribution. I just got worried becos this is the 1st time it has gotten past 95 since i started this testing from 1st of june. She had a headache today.good to know i am the right track. Thanks

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
All meters have a margin of error of up to 20%. So a 109 could mean anything from an 89-130. I find it is important to look at trends not specific numbers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts