The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone has any easy breakfast ideas please? I feel stuck, all I can think of making for breakfast are omlettes.

·
Super Moderator
6,161 Posts
Reactions: Patdart

·
Registered
554 Posts
I make crustless quiches which you can find a ton of recipes for online. Just make sure they use cream, not milk. The nice thing about a quiche is is that you have leftovers which heat in the microwave and they taste just as good. I also make low carb pancakes, these are good. Sometimes I add blueberries into them. On blueberry pancakes, I like to put a little sour cream on top. I know it sounds weird but it is good. Here is the recipe:

Low Carb Pancake Crepes Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Also, if you find the recipe for Oopsie rolls which you can google and find all over the net, they make great french toast. Just use them instead of bread in your french toast recipe.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
You don't need typical breakfast foods. You can eat leftovers from dinner, cheese and veggies, salads or even soups. I also make low carb muffins, waffles, pancakes and cookies and often eat them for breakfast.

·
Inactive Member
5,318 Posts
For the oopsies, I cut the portion size by half and use three of the half portions with Walden farms syrup as "pancakes". They are great!

Sent from my iPhone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts