1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,368 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Hi All

I find that apart from breakfast I could eat all day. Does anybody know of any no carb snacks that are quick to prepare when I am at work? Thanks for your help.
Take boiled eggs with you...beef sticks, almonds, cheese..these are all low or no carb and easy to carry with you.

Reactions: Wink

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Pam and Shanny. I'm from the UK. Whats a pork stick? Love boiled eggs. great idea. Are pork rinds the same as pork scratchings. Love them but really salty. Just a bit fed up with salad mix all the time. Am a bit parcial to cheese. My local shop does an awesome chilli cheese. Don't know if you get it over there. I love talking to you guys because you give me completely different ideas from over here. It's normally celery as the main option in the forums!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks Pam and Shanny. I'm from the UK. Whats a pork stick? Love boiled eggs. great idea. Are pork rinds the same as pork scratchings. Love them but really salty. Just a bit fed up with salad mix all the time. Am a bit parcial to cheese. My local shop does an awesome chilli cheese. Don't know if you get it over there. I love talking to you guys because you give me completely different ideas from over here. It's normally celery as the main option in the forums!!!!
I think I'd be a very unhealthy diabetic if the only thing I could snack on was celery!:eek: When I was a kid, I would get in trouble because I just ate the Cheez Wiz out of it and left the celery.

Reactions: Shanny

·
Registered
62 Posts
OMG Connie - it's been umpteen years since I thought about Cheese Whiz! How funny - we ate a lot of it when we were kids!
We ate it quite often, too. I hadn't even thought about it until I started thinking of trying to eat celery. Go figure!:)

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Reactions: Shanny
1 - 12 of 12 Posts