The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently using Bayer Breeze 2 meter and as soon as my supply of test strips are gone I am switching to Accu-Check Compact. I have used Breeze 2 for about a year and also have a Accu-Check Compact as a back up meter. I really like the Accu-Check meter, it has a lancing device attached to the meter, which is nice and the lancet is good for a couple of days.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I've never used a meter other than the OneTouch that I was given when I was diagnosed. Good luck with the new meter though...

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have had good luck with my One Touch but as of late it seems like I have so many strips that are bad or I get Err messages. Some when I slide the strip in the upper skin??? rolls back.

Funny thing this thread came up as my wife sent me this link in an email that looks interesting.

One Touch Delica

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I am currently using Bayer Breeze 2 meter and as soon as my supply of test strips are gone I am switching to Accu-Check Compact. I have used Breeze 2 for about a year and also have a Accu-Check Compact as a back up meter. I really like the Accu-Check meter, it has a lancing device attached to the meter, which is nice and the lancet is good for a couple of days.
I used Accucheck meters for years. I only recently started using the One Touch when I got my pump since it links with it. I liked the accucheck meter, although the one I used required a bit more blood than the One Touch. I think the newer models are using less blood now though. Let us know how you like it :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm switching too- fron contour USB back to the one touch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.