The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Storms continue to roll through, and our DSL is going in/out as usual. Hope we don't need a serviceman again, but if we do, he's always prompt . . . besides which, DH gave him some tomato plants the other day when he was here, so . . . nuttin' like good public relations, right?! :D (those two have some history I should tell you about some time . . . heheh . . .)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Storms continue to roll through, and our DSL is going in/out as usual. Hope we don't need a serviceman again, but if we do, he's always prompt . . . besides which, DH gave him some tomato plants the other day when he was here, so . . . nuttin' like good public relations, right?! :D (those two have some history I should tell you about some time . . . heheh . . .)
Oh no :( Hope you dont lose it for too long!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I swear the erratic part is more frustrating than it being completely OUT! Makes me really crabby! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I swear the erratic part is more frustrating than it being completely OUT! Makes me really crabby! :rolleyes:
Hehe...it would be irritating me too! Hope the weather clears for you soon!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
You sure have been having alot of problems with your DSL. I think the storms are headed towards the midwest. It is really hot in Ohio and it is really cloudy. Hope you get your DSL back soon!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More of the same today . . . electrical storms moving through & DSL still wacky because of noise on the phone line. Aarrgghh!

·
Registered
45 Posts
We have had a lot of storms coming from the west in the past few days. Hot and sticky weather right now. I've been trying to keep the kids busy, but it is too hot to do much right now other than early in the morning. We've got the sprinklers on right now for them to play in, but water is expensive around here.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So if you're east of Missouri, Bree . . . just ask me - I can tell you what's comin' atcha! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts