1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I use Nutrition Data too, and have come to rely on it. Whenever you see the nutritional values on recipes I post, the calculations are from ND.

That being said, I was unable to get results for these meals you've mentioned, so I just Googled them & here are the varied results for the chicken caesar:
1. Calories in Chicken Caesar Salad Plate
2. Calories in Bob Evans Farms Inc. - Chicken Salad Plate
3. Calories in IHOP IHOP grilled Chicken caesar Salad
4. Calories in Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with dressing

The mashed potato plate is too generic a description to get much good Googling with it . . . I'd need to know all the other things that are included with the meal.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I'd have to know what you put in your salad and mashed potatoes. I usually don't count any carbs for my chicken caesar salad - we just use lettuce, chicken, bacon, parmesan, and the dressing has a couple grams, but not enough for me to count. Mashed potatoes - it depends on the person and what you put in them. They have to be from scratch, boxed potatoes are WAY to starchy... but 1/2 cup is generally around 15g carbs.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The Atkins website has a carb counter you can download to your computer.
Atkins - Program - Tools - Carb Counter
I don't know if there is a charge, but even if there is, I bet it would be worth it for you.

If you have an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, you can buy an app called Diabetes Buddy. I have it and love it. It has tons of tools. You can track your meds (including insulin), your glucose readings, exercise, water intake, and your carbs. The carb portion is nice because it has a lot of common foods listed, as well as brand name items. You can also enter in your own recipes and save them in the favorites.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.