The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Mmm. . . that sounds really good ...

I just need to pick up some swiss cheese. Nom.

Thanks Shanny, I didn't even think of this, even though I love the dish...

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
All the hard work is done and mine are now in the oven. (I had to use olive oil as I'm allergic to coconut. :( ) I'll let y'all know how they turn out...

We're eating them with some mixed veggies: Steaming some broccoli florets, sugar-snap peas and sliced carrots... I'll serve those with butter, salt and pepper.

The rest of the family is having a crescent roll with them, since my wife baked some up.

I'm having a root beer float for dessert: Diet root beer with 1/2c of NSA ice cream.

Yum. The chicken really looks good. I absolutely LOVE the Brandi's breading stuff, it's one of the best / easiest recipes I've found. The only hard part was finding the wheat gluten...

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
OMG they were good!

OK, dinner is finished.

EVERYBODY in the family loved it. I made a couple extras for some lunches later on this week.

My wife didn't want the ham (she doesn't eat much meat) and doesn't like swiss, so we simply rolled hers up around some jalapeno havarti, which turned out to be very flavourful - she was quite happy.

Me and the kids had it as per the recipe.

They were all SOO enjoyed. Everybody raved about the lemon-butter sauce too - I wouldn't have thought of that on my own.

I ran out of ham for the two breasts I had leftover, so I used bacon and marble-chedder in those. they look pretty yummy too.

Awesome recipe, thanks Shanny!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.