The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trusting that it's okay to borrow a recipe as long as I give full credit...so, this is from Your Lighter Side web site and looks fantastic...orginally inspired by shadowz...remove it if this out of line, please.

Chocolate Almond Oopsies

3 large eggs
3 pks splenda or 6 drops sweetzfree
1 TBLS Diabetisweet
1 TBLS Powdered Erythritol
1 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted
1 TBLS Dark Cocoa
dash of salt
pinch of cream of tartar
3 ounces cream cheese (not Tbsp!) Do not soften!

1pkg splenda or 2 drops sweetzfree

Sliced Almonds for garnish

Separate the eggs, add sweeteners, chocolate and cocoa, salt, and cream cheese to the yolks. Use a mixer to combine the ingredients together.

In a separate bowl, whip egg whites and cream of tartar and 1pkg splenda or 2 drops sweetzfree until stiff Using a spatula fold the egg yolk/chocolate mixture into the white mixture, being careful not to break down the whites. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and spoon the mixture onto the sheet, making 6 mounds. Flatten each mound slightly. Sprinkle with sliced almonds

Bake about 30 minutes at 300*

Chocolate Almond Blackberry Oopsie

Split a chocolate almond oopsie, spread whipped cream and a few blackberries or your berry of choice on the bottom layer. Top with top of oopsie, crush some berries with sweetener and spread most on plate add more whipped cream, drizzle with the rest of the crushed berries and 1 TBLS sugar free Chocolate sauce. Seriously Yummy.

I only wish you could see the photos. Your Lighter Side.com
Your Lighter Side...: shadowzip's Chocolate Almond Oopsies and Blackberry Garnish

Pat

1 - 2 of 2 Posts