The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
24,406 Posts
Me, too, Jeanne! I will stay tuned to find out what you learn. I just bought the two Torani vanillas to play around with the ideas, but won't have much time to play since I leave Tues. to spend Christmas with my kids, but I believe cookies aren't just for the holidays. Please post your results and let us know.
And we're leaving Wednesday to get to our kids too. But the laptop will come along for whenever we can find free wi-fi. ;)

Dang! How'd this holiday get here so FAST?!

· Registered
24,406 Posts
We leave Tuesday, too, for the 15 hour drive to Maine, so much fun. Hopefully the weather cooperates. I hate driving the NY Thruway in snow.
That's about the same time as ours if we drove straight through, but we're so spoiled that we take three days - first day to Arkansas to drop off Fritz with my sister & stay the night; second day to OKC to team up with the kids & stay the night (they're renting a van so we can all go in one vehicle - yay!), so the third day kids will drive us straight through from OKC to Durango like they always make that trip; I think I'll be napping in the back end. When WE drive from OKC to Durango, we stop overnight in Tucumcari too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.