The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Effects of Intensive Bolus Intravenous Insulin Delivery on Metabolic Integrity in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes - Full Text View -
Global-Infusions

Check out this clinical trial.
I have been in it for 8 months. If I tell you what has happened over the past 8 months, you will not believe me. It will sound too good to be true.
This interventional treatment works for most complications.
My energy is back. My kidney function is normal, now. My neuropathy has improved.
I was housebound and nearly bedridden for years. My career went down the tubes with my health. Type 1, 40 years.
GFR is up, creatine is down, A1c is down. Life for me, has done a 180 degree turn.
They are working to improve your quality of life, it's working.
This treatment is already in commercial clinics in California.
Insurances and medicare cover it in CA.
If you are loosing kidney function, as I was, this is your ticket.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Effects of Intensive Bolus Intravenous Insulin Delivery on Metabolic Integrity in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes - Full Text View -
Global-Infusions

I have been in it for 8 months. If I tell you what has happened over the past 8 months, you will not believe me. It will sound too good to be true.
My energy is back. My kidney function is normal, now. My neuropathy has improved.
I was housebound and nearly bedridden for years. My career went down the tubes with my health. Type 1, 40 years.
GFR is up, creatine is down, A1c is down. Life for me, has done a 180 degree turn.
So, how was your control prior to participating in this study?

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is D4life

Is this you, D4Hope?
Yes, I do not think my provate messaging is active.
This site would not allow me to post the link to the clinical trial. Effects of Intensive Bolus Intravenous Insulin Delivery on Metabolic Integrity in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes - Full Text View -
It still will not let me post the link
Go to CLinical Trials dot gov. Search Diabetes and Mississippi
I believe it is # 60 on the list. They are currently recruiting participants.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
The private message & posting links perks are because you only just now made enough posts to gain Active Member status.

My question is, why didn't you mention this trial when you introduced yourself? Your first post made it sound like you were still struggling mightily against all your complications, which is why I thought this must be someone else.

What can you tell me about the other question I asked in the PM I sent? You should be able to use PMs now that you've accrued five posts.

Yes, I do not think my provate messaging is active.
This site would not allow me to post the link to the clinical trial. Effects of Intensive Bolus Intravenous Insulin Delivery on Metabolic Integrity in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes - Full Text View -
It still will not let me post the link
Go to CLinical Trials dot gov. Search Diabetes and Mississippi
I believe it is # 60 on the list. They are currently recruiting participants.

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Global-Infusions

You can contact this clinical trial at, 800-531-2698 toll free
You do not have to be insulin dependent.
Call to find the clinic near you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.