The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Been a bit since I posted.

I have been feeling much better since I was diagnosed pre-diabetic about a month ago.

I still have strange symptoms here and there (tingly hands, cloudy head, heavy chest or dull chest pain) but have been getting sleep and have been back to work over the last month.

Lately I have been having cloudy urine. I called my doctor and he is having me get samples for him. The cloudy urine started about 8 days ago and is off and on sometimes once a day or once every other day.

I have collected two samples for him over this weekend and will see what the tests say.

In the meantime, does anyone here know what damage is being done to my kidneys or body if the cloudiness is due to glucose spillage?

My blood sugar testing has been pretty low lately as far as after meal spikes are concerned. I get up to 165 on average and one time 180 when I had a little orange juice. I know juice is bad but I still try to get a little taste here and there. ABout two hours after eating I have come down to 103-105 on average and even had a few 90-95s recorded on my meter.

Anyways. I believe I have kept decent numbers seeing as how I am not on any drugs (metformin, etc) or insulin. I also get walks and excersize in a bit more which feels better. Yet, I have been feeling really fatigued and cloudy minded since the cloudy urine started.

Any thoughts or experience on this highly appreciated? ;)

Just really worried and know that the Dr will ultimately find out what it is but wanted to hear from those in the know first.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hi Casey, welcome back. I would just wait for the doctor to give you the word on the urine samples. When my blood glucose was high last summer and was having urinary tract infections, I don't remember any cloudy urine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts