The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My BG levels have been pretty good lately, averaging around 110 fasting and 140 at night for about the last 4 weeks or so. Have had an increase though with pain on the top of my feet. I have been wearing the Dr. Scholl's Diabetic socks and have rarely gone barefoot. The pain is not severe but is irritating. I used to have very ticklish feet, a person could just look at them and I would cringe. Now, another person's touch has no effect on them.

Should I go to a pediatrist or a neurologist for these systems? That is the question. Does anybody else out there in DF lanf have similar symtoms? :(

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
My BG levels have been pretty good lately, averaging around 110 fasting and 140 at night for about the last 4 weeks or so. Have had an increase though with pain on the top of my feet. I have been wearing the Dr. Scholl's Diabetic socks and have rarely gone barefoot. The pain is not severe but is irritating. I used to have very ticklish feet, a person could just look at them and I would cringe. Now, another person's touch has no effect on them.

Should I go to a pediatrist or a neurologist for these systems? That is the question. Does anybody else out there in DF lanf have similar symtoms? :(
I would see a podiatrist, they can send you for further tests. It is good to have a podiatrist when you have diabetes. I have neuropathy in my feet and left hand. I take Gabapentin for the neuropathy and it works very well for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts