The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone!! Im a 65 year old male,diabetic 2, for about 3 years,I take no meds,walk every day,bs runs around 95-115, am on a tight diet to keep carbs low. Body weight is about 15 pounds over but Im losing weight as I speak. Have no serious health issues. Its nice to be on this forum Im glad its available.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Welcome aboard, cramer. Good to hear your overall health is good - sounds like you've adopted a lifestyle to help ensure good health. Good for you!

Be sure to visit us often & jump in anytime - we're nothing if not chatty! ;)

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome aboard, cramer. Good to hear your overall health is good - sounds like you've adopted a lifestyle to help ensure good health. Good for you!

Be sure to visit us often & jump in anytime - we're nothing if not chatty! ;)
Hi Shanny, thanks for the welcome,cramer

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I take no meds,walk every day,bs runs around 95-115, am on a tight diet to keep carbs low. Body weight is about 15 pounds over but Im losing weight as I speak. Have no serious health issues.
Wow, Cramer, those are some awesome stats! :first: Keep up the good work and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dunno yet but reading more on it. Got a friend who is taking exactly that and is type 2 and not on any meds. Watching diet and excercise. Bob started out with D3and cinn so far. I hear it helps with enzymes to digest carbs properly. But will give you what info I get.

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
Aha - thanks, Debbi. If Bob's already taking B12 & magnesium, be sure to note that this booster also contains those elements. And let his doc know about it, because the warning says:
NOTE: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or glucose control problems), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for diabetes or glucose control), consult your health care practitioner before using this product.

·
Registered
52 Posts
See that's why I'm here! Iwill definately call her and ask. Our friend Joe is type 2 and taking it without any trouble. I will research it more. Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts