The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to lose weight as well as my BS how many carbs does your body need daily to do this? I saw someone eats 50-60 daily is this a good amount? please help.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mary,

I read your post and I also saw in your signature that you went into denial.... So I will add my opinion here with a slight explanation.

The lower the carb intake on a normal person the more weight they will loose but, Surprise we are here because we are not normal. Now that that has been said I will also add that I loose around 20 carbs a day but, I am not dieting... I have changed my Life style! The key to successful weight loss is not finding the quick fix of lowering your carbs because your body will crave them and you will eventually go into denial again.

I guess what I am trying to say is forget about trying to loose by counting carbs... Get up and walk... run... bike.... swim... Do something.... eat healthier and you will feel better as you loose the pounds!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Moving isnt my issue, I have lost 98lbs and have been stuck at this weight for awhile now 3 different docs told me before to get my BS under control and i will lose weight again as well as lower my BS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.