The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After weeks of maintaining pretty good - low 100's - fastings, today I woke up with a 117 after going to bed with a 103 AND eating protein an hour before bed.

Now, I did wake up to a red-alert catfight on my bed this morning and a lamp falling on my head BEFORE taking my bg, so there's no way to know if it was relatively good or whether it was the the feline version of Crips vs. Bloods I have going on here that raised my stress level.

So frustrating...does it seem more like liver dumping or stress? :confused:

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
We have 3 cats and once in awhile we get those cat fights, too. I won't let the cats into my room anymore, so once in awhile one will cry and pound on the door all night. My bgs are always higher the next morning. I don't know if it is lack of sleep or what. These things just happen.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have 3 cats and once in awhile we get those cat fights, too. I won't let the cats into my room anymore, so once in awhile one will cry and pound on the door all night. My bgs are always higher the next morning. I don't know if it is lack of sleep or what. These things just happen.
I did only get about 4 hours sleep when the big battle happened. Maybe lack of sleep really does affect bg's!

·
Anti-Man Made Carbs!
1,891 Posts
Yea, lack of sleep is bad. I didn't get enough sleep last night and woke up today @85 my highest reading in weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts