The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't easily adjust to the time change. It may take me weeks or even months to get back into a good sleep pattern. Then I have to do it all over again when the time changes back.

I would be in favor of eliminating the time changes if ever it came to a vote.

·
Registered
394 Posts
The physical time change doesn't bother me. I do, however, have a buncha analog clocks, a VCR and other things I need to change come Sunday morning. Although, in DST's defense...it's not like I'm really too busy to do that.

·
Super Moderator
9,623 Posts
The only thing I like about the time is if I'm on nights when we spring forward, I get off an hour early. I wish we'd move it 30 minutes and then leave it alone.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Honestly, I think it was easier to adjust to the time change when I had a job. Took me all week to get up at the right time. As to whether to keep it or not, I would like a cost/benefit to be done. If, in fact, we are no longer saving significant $$, then it should be eliminated. Now, the media was throwing around some claim a couple of years ago that it cost US $400 billion or something to change the time. That company withdrew their support for that report which was never supposed to have been released (it was WRONG).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts