The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had diabetes for many years (15) and have controlled it off and on during that time. I now am making a decision to control it all the time. Life is too short to go through and be miserable. I want to have access to all the things that can help me, that's a big reason why I joined this site. I hope I can be of help to others and that others can help me even more. I am glad to be onboard.:)

·
Registered
8,795 Posts
Welcome aboard, bet2lay! Sorry you are miserable, but have a seat and join in our conversations and you'll feel better soon. Tell us about yourself, your weight, your normal blood glucose, etc. What's your journey been like these 15 years and what have you learned about yourself and diabetes.

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Congratulations on deciding to control your diabetes. Must feel good to have that clarity.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
I have had diabetes for many years (15) and have controlled it off and on during that time. I now am making a decision to control it all the time. Life is too short to go through and be miserable. I want to have access to all the things that can help me, that's a big reason why I joined this site. I hope I can be of help to others and that others can help me even more. I am glad to be onboard.:)
I'm glad you're onboard too, and delighted that you've taken the reins to control your diabetes! Do visit often!

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Welcome, Bet2Lay! :welcome:

Glad you found us ... you'll find lots of info and support here.

For specifics, just ask, or use the search box at the top of your screen.

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts