The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a graduate student working on a design project for the Royal Society of Arts. The brief set is to design a service or product that would enhance the quality of life of people living with a long-term illness, promoting independence.
With some personal (although limited) experience of the condition, my team decided to focus on type 1 diabetes.

It would be great (and incredibly helpful for our research) to hear from anyone, particularly highlighting any problems identified / common issues that are faced, that could be tackled and potentially solved - perhaps looking at practicalities and social aspects of day-to-day-life etc.

WE NEED HELP!

Thank you in advance,

Joe

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Joe, your request is very vague. That fact will probably cause most people to ignore your request. I am not going to respond. I have no idea what you are after. Name specifics if you want replies. A well-thought-out survey would be ideal. Your team should prepare a survey that would identify your particular areas of interest. e.g. Pumping insulin, daily injections, depression, financial problems affording supplies, lack of insurance, obtaining good control, problems with doctors, ..... There is an endless list of possibilities? Did I mention any that would be of interest to your group? Are there others not in my list???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts