The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started a new job as a security officer(my old was working in the oilfield montioring gas reading equipment while they drill, sitting alot), i walk 3-4 hours in an 8 hour shift and now my bs mornings have dropped from an average of 220 in the morning to 150-160 in the morning, still high i know but an improvement nonetheless. My body is a little sore but i love it because it reminds me when i played football in high school over 35 years ago (the stiffness that is) i love it that feeling of getting in shape but i'm really happy with how my bs are dropping. :D

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I worked as a water truck driver in a gas exploration field. Hard work for 6 days 12 hours a day then 3 days off. I loved it, lost 20 Lb reduced my insulin by 50%.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I'm glad your bgs are dropping. Make sure you have a good pair of shoes, with an orthodic if necessary. Also make sure you bring healthy snacks to eat so you are not tempted to eat the wrong food. Lots of exercise makes me hungry and if I don't have some healthy , low carb food available I will eat anything not nailed down

Reactions: MIKEYROBERT
1 - 3 of 3 Posts