·
Registered
663 Posts
It's not a bad site as I would reconmend this to a newbie :D

Good one Terrie. ;)

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Peter I am still learning things about diabetes. Sometimes I think will always be a newbie. If I am a newbie then I guess we are all newbies. LOL!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you not learn anything new while viewing the Health Tools Peter?
I did! Of course, I am also a Newbie.....always learning. :rolleyes:

Hey Peter...did you realize with just your years with Diabetes, Richard's
years and mine....it all adds up to 145 years with Diabetes??? :eek: WOW!!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Peter I am still learning things about diabetes. Sometimes I think will always be a newbie. If I am a newbie then I guess we are all newbies. LOL!
Yes Richard, this disease has so many complications associations with it and pray that they don't happen to you. I was diagnosed late and soooo thin like death warmed up and now I am paying for it. :( So now I will find ways to make myself happy, Sounds selfish yes but you only have one life and make the most of it. :)

Did you not learn anything new while viewing the Health Tools Peter?
I did! Of course, I am also a Newbie.....always learning. :rolleyes:
I would not know Terrie but you are right though as things get a little better with technology to make life easier. And of course knowledge is indeed power!!!

Hey Peter...did you realize with just your years with Diabetes, Richard's
years and mine....it all adds up to 145 years with Diabetes??? :eek: WOW!!
OMG!!! Terrie. :eek: I wonder how much more to 1832? this is when Marie Tagloni has shown to dance on toe for the first time in ballet. So we need someone who has had 31 years of diabetes and we would be agog with fascination in ballet!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts