The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone. Over the past few days I've been having fears of diabetes. I have had frequent urination(which has simmered down a bit) pains that radiate all over my body, including my eyes and fingers which get twitchy. Lightheadedness and at times confusion. My first non fasting glucose test was 66 before eating and 77 after eating. My fasting glucose blood test was 83. Recently I had to go to the ER due to pain and feeling lightheaded. They ran a Cbc test on my blood in s lab this time and my glucose level after eating was 149! I'm from the United States so our bg chart is different but 149 is above normal but not crossing diabetes lines. I'm going for a fasting hbac1 test tomorrow morning , but has anyone had symptoms without testing positive for diabetes at the time?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi, welcome.

I might ask how you did those first tests.. What meter and what scale were you on.

That is quite a difference from the lab tests.. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, welcome.

I might ask how you did those first tests.. What meter and what scale were you on.

That is quite a difference from the lab tests.. :)
The first few finger prick test I did great. In the 80s range on all of them. My blood Cbc test was 149 after eating. I did my a1c test today. Hoping for good results.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I would just wait until you have more information from the doctors. We are not doctors and should not be guessing here....if you are diabetic they will figure it out, then we can help you tons.....

Good Luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts