The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing the Home page and came across my intro as a featured post...with some other guy's picture next to it. Is that the way things are done here...adding some unknown's picture to members' posts?

·
Registered
24,394 Posts
We were a little puzzled by that ourselves when it was new, and I've forgotten the reason for it now, but maybe I can rummage around & find out for you . . . it is a little unnerving, isn't it?! :D

(being perfectly honest, I never go to the home page . . . my bookmark leads straight to the boards! :eek:)

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't sure what the logic was behind misrepresenting me with someone else's image. I went back and the image had changed to a female...which was an absolute misrepresentation. I mean, when you pay $118,377 for a sex change...you'd like to move on! :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
I mean, when you pay $118,377 for a sex change...you'd like to move on! :D
So now you'd be happy with the original guy's photo you were whining about? :)

Don't mind me, just kidding around. I thought the exact figure given for that extensive (and invasive?) sex change operation made it much more believable. (not that I'm convinced :) )

Think I'll pass on them all personally, but oh well, where ever you are at, have fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts