The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am Ramesh age 34 recently diagnosed as diabetic Type 2 currently i am using Glyciphage-G1 Tablet daily once Glyciphage-G1 is it good or any side effects pls let me know

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hi I am Ramesh age 34 recently diagnosed as diabetic Type 2 currently i am using Glyciphage-G1 Tablet daily once Glyciphage-G1 is it good or any side effects pls let me know
Hi Ramesh, welcome to the forum! I am sorry, but I am not familiar with the medication that you are taking. Is it a prescribed drug or OTC?

B

·
0 Posts
You probably mean Glucophage, a Biguanide, the generic form of Metformin commonly prescribed as an oral medication for diabetes. It's the most prescribed oral medication for Type II diabetes. Is it any good? Your glucose meter will tell you if your current dosage is correct or whether it needs to be increased.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
It can take up to a month before you see results from Metformin. So dont take it some times or only when your BG is high. it is a drug that needs to build up in your system to work. take it regularly and see if your BG numbers trend down.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Ramesh, welcome to the forum! I am sorry, but I am not familiar with the medication that you are taking. Is it a prescribed drug or OTC?
Glimepride and Metformin Hydrochloride SR Tablets
GLYCIPHAGE-G1
from Franco0India Pharmaceuticals pvst ltd

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
I take the generic version of glucophage which is metformin. I take the maximum dose and it seems to work pretty well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts