The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody

I am from India, Kolkata (calcutta). Am diabetic for the last 15 yrs. So far no complication. I control my diet and do yoga at least 4 days a week.

G

·
welcome Chinmoy :) glad you've joined. You'll find lots of info and support here. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Welcome, Chinmoy! I had a feeling that was a Kolkata name ... we adopted our daughter (who turns ten, today!) from Kolkata!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome Chinmoy and Happy Birthday to your daughter Foxl!

- Jeremy

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Thanks!

Hard to believe I was in Kolkata, 9 yrs ago -- our first 2 were adopted VERY near their birthdays!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hi everybody

I am from India, Kolkata (calcutta). Am diabetic for the last 15 yrs. So far no complication. I control my diet and do yoga at least 4 days a week.
Hello and :welcome: to the forum! Make yourself comfortable :couch2: There is a wealth of information written on here, read what interests you and if you can't find something, just do a search. I hope you have time to visit often and take care!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi Chinmoy, welcome to a fellow Indian. I am partially bengali(my inlaws are from Kolcutta), This is such a cool community, you will find lot of interesting people from all over the world and you will definitely learn a lot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts