The Diabetes Forum Support Community For Diabetics Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diagnosed as Type 2 with fasting sugar of 138. Long family history of all the bad stuff (cancer, hypertension, diabetes, etc.). I am also an ultra-rapid cyclying Biploar II, though meds keep things very well steady. My moods can radically impact howmuch I eat and I think they are the key to changing my lifestyle. Been steady for the last few weeks and lost 8# and dropped by tri-G by 60pts.

I'm into the research phase now (know thy enemy) so I will be reading the forums and posting soon I am sure.

Best wishes to all out there,
Surfer

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Hi, Surfer. Joining this forum is the first step in the right direction for your diabetes. When you have a question, ask away, we will be happy to help. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Welcome Surfer! I am new to the boards too. This is a great place to start!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome

Diagnosed as Type 2 with fasting sugar of 138. Long family history of all the bad stuff (cancer, hypertension, diabetes, etc.). I am also an ultra-rapid cyclying Biploar II, though meds keep things very well steady. My moods can radically impact howmuch I eat and I think they are the key to changing my lifestyle. Been steady for the last few weeks and lost 8# and dropped by tri-G by 60pts.

I'm into the research phase now (know thy enemy) so I will be reading the forums and posting soon I am sure.

Best wishes to all out there,
Surfer
Hi Surfer,

Welcome to the site. Many good people here and you're sure to get answers to your questions and many good ideas:mad:.

Gene

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hang in there, I have found out I do not always succeed but that I come a lot closer to my goals than if I never try!

May fortune smile on you in your efforts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts