1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
... dude needs professional help.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
What's more disturbing is once upon a time I sometimes ate like that guy... I just didn't broadcast it for the world to see.

I remember deciding to buy a dozen donuts at Safeway for lunch... because 1) it was cheaper than a fast food value meal and 2) I thought the girl at the bakery was cute. I did this more often than I care to admit...

Yup, eating a dozen donuts for lunch... Healthy, mmm. Yup, I'm pretty sure I was a carb addict... When I was playing football and cycling a lot a friend and I calculated I was eating 13,000 calories most days. Back then I had no weight issues, amazingly enough... because I was riding 400+ miles in an average week. Can't imagine how much insulin I blew through in my youth, eating all that food...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's more disturbing is once upon a time I sometimes ate like that guy... I just didn't broadcast it for the world to see.

I remember deciding to buy a dozen donuts at Safeway for lunch... because 1) it was cheaper than a fast food value meal and 2) I thought the girl at the bakery was cute. I did this more often than I care to admit...

Yup, eating a dozen donuts for lunch... Healthy, mmm. Yup, I'm pretty sure I was a carb addict... When I was playing football and cycling a lot a friend and I calculated I was eating 13,000 calories most days. Back then I had no weight issues, amazingly enough... because I was riding 400+ miles in an average week. Can't imagine how much insulin I blew through in my youth, eating all that food...
Oh, I ate like that! Talk about a carb addict - I would wake up in the morning and the first people I'd see were Ben and Jerry. But this was BEFORE diabetes. This guy has it and is consciously trying to kill himself. He has another video labeled 'Fatman Ignores His Diabetes For Love of Food'. He's clearly screaming for some help.

I messaged him about the forum, I hope he joins us.

G

·
it's sad... obviously he has some serious psych issues going on. But seriously I know someone like this myself... not to this extreme, but they remind me that they don't care often.... they figure the diabetic drugs would be more dangerous than the food. Only recently they've decided to cut back their refined sugar intake... they're not interested in the carb thing though.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
I was veryveryvery bad, but nothing like this. Never. Lack of exercise was likely my real downfall. Still a problem, really.

His scream for help pierces my eardrums. Thanks for messaging him, Rosie!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts